sarita rising

I'm resuscitating this blog for several reasons. It's early May 2008, I've been out of college for a year, the Amanda Marcotta/BfP/Seal Press/WAM blogosphere explosion just happened, and I have a lot of thoughts to process. We'll see where it goes.

Sunday, August 22, 2004

my blog absenteeism

first of all, absenteeism is a word. i checked. second of all, i forgot my blog password. emily and i are definitely related. and i WILL be posting more often because A) i don't feel dorky enough, and B) i changed my password. oh, and i want to blend in with ed, emily, and thomas. beyond that, i'd like to mention that i feel my summer has been a bit of a roller coaster and it is somewhat unfair that it ends so soon. and goats. on behalf of mana and jess, goats. oh, and ed and thomas, but that's a different goat reference. and i can't figure out how to create a new paragraph on this damn thing. and i AM NOT READY to move in one week. oh dear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home