sarita rising

I'm resuscitating this blog for several reasons. It's early May 2008, I've been out of college for a year, the Amanda Marcotta/BfP/Seal Press/WAM blogosphere explosion just happened, and I have a lot of thoughts to process. We'll see where it goes.

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

on the eve of DOOM

i have nothing to do today. all i want to do is sit and write blog entries. okay then!

i had a dream sarah was on her deathbed. now i realize i was rebuiling an episode of ER in dream form.

it is still freezing in my room. it's snowing on and off, very pretty, but still unfortunately BALLS ASS COLD, which is a technical term.

i hate condoleezza rice. hate her. how did she become SUCH a sellout? she is, arguably, one of the most powerful women of color in america (except oprah. oprah trumps all. oprah for president! if she wins, everyone gets a puppy! or a makeover!), so why does she have to be such an ass? i can't even hate her coherently, so strong is my feeling. she lies, and lies about lying.

colin powell just makes me sad. he had such potential. why, colin? you had such integrity before you signed on with this craptastic cluster fuck of an administration.

on a more personal note, my rule for today was "no shower til you sweat." showers feel so much better when you earn them, no?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home