sarita rising

I'm resuscitating this blog for several reasons. It's early May 2008, I've been out of college for a year, the Amanda Marcotta/BfP/Seal Press/WAM blogosphere explosion just happened, and I have a lot of thoughts to process. We'll see where it goes.

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

temptress

"whenever we're alone together, you try to seduce me."

excuse me? accusing me of being sluttier than i am makes me want to grind your balls into hamburger meat, buddy. i may be slutty, but you are a sentient human being. i said no to you first, remember? and i hate it when people say "try" to seduce. nope, if i got you into bed, i won. i did seduce you. and you could have stopped it at any time, and then i wouldn't have. it's that simple. a la yoda, there is no "try". you piece of shit. i am not a rapist. i fucking HATE being blamed for other people's decisions when they clearly made choices for themselves.

me: i'm way more of an asshole when he's around.
thomas: you're not an asshole, even when he is around.

based on this conversation, and his blog, i would like to say i adore that man. even though he says pretty awful things about mana in his blog. have i mentioned how much i love the two GW boys? cause i do, lots lots lots. i am seriously starved for men i can stand in my life, and for good conversation. well, i'll get one of those at sarah lawrence.

and now, a list! man, i love me some lists.
list of shit to scare me:
1. moving on sunday, haven't technically "packed" anything.
2. pick classes. unpack.
3. arrival of mana. make her help unpack.
4. club chair training.
5. interview teachers, revise class choices. keep unpacking.
6. start classes. hold first feminist meeting, talk competently at said meeting.
7. find internship/job. attend, make money, stuff resume. repeat.
8. choose study abroad programs. apply. fret over affording them.
9. continue chairing feminists, don't kill brigid.
10. feel guilty upon leaving campus to watch jess play fall ball.

i left out a lot. i'm terrified of class-picking, club-chairing, study-abroad-applying. and feeling unloved. motherfucker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home