sarita rising

I'm resuscitating this blog for several reasons. It's early May 2008, I've been out of college for a year, the Amanda Marcotta/BfP/Seal Press/WAM blogosphere explosion just happened, and I have a lot of thoughts to process. We'll see where it goes.

Monday, November 15, 2004

the geekiest thing i've ever done

Subject: a (ridiculously large) favor to ask
From: spepin@slc.edu
Date: Mon, November 15, 2004 10:37 am
To: sgard@slc.edu

Suzanne -
There is no good way to ask this question. Will you be my don? I already
have a plan for my life, so I won't make you nurture me through
existential crises! I just need a don who cares what I'm doing and if I'm
alive. And you don't have me in conference this week, so I don't need an
answer immediately. Please think it over. Thank you.
Sarah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home