sarita rising

I'm resuscitating this blog for several reasons. It's early May 2008, I've been out of college for a year, the Amanda Marcotta/BfP/Seal Press/WAM blogosphere explosion just happened, and I have a lot of thoughts to process. We'll see where it goes.

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Q: who's a little bit drunk?

A: me!!

tonight was the sleaze ball. here is the sum total of what i wore: heels, pink skirt, pink bra, ribbon. when carre saw me, he actually said, "where did you get that?" as though i'm not supposed to have such things in my wardrobe.

i looked hot and danced. i dance much better - or at least i think i do - when drunk.

i made out with two hott (two t's) females, leah and hilary. we were all drunk.

a gay man complimented me ("i think we have the same shoes!") AND my outfit. that's how i know i've truly arrived, my friends.

i drunk dialed sean, em, and mana, because i knew they would appreciate it.

EVERYONE told me i looked hot, including one gentleman whom i ordered to admire my rack.

it was a good night. i am impressed with my ability to type. i have to sleep now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home