sarita rising

I'm resuscitating this blog for several reasons. It's early May 2008, I've been out of college for a year, the Amanda Marcotta/BfP/Seal Press/WAM blogosphere explosion just happened, and I have a lot of thoughts to process. We'll see where it goes.

Friday, September 10, 2004

new rule, kids

new rule everyone: if you read this blog, please comment.

A) it makes me really, really happy. think of it as a way to repay me for all the enjoyment you get out of reading it, okay?
B) i said so, and i am the Mistress.

now, i have no way of enforcing this. we're on the honor system here, kids. but i'd like it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am I the only one who finds the lack of comments on this post terribly ironic?

Ed

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home