sarita rising

I'm resuscitating this blog for several reasons. It's early May 2008, I've been out of college for a year, the Amanda Marcotta/BfP/Seal Press/WAM blogosphere explosion just happened, and I have a lot of thoughts to process. We'll see where it goes.

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

the woman i love

oh my god, i love this woman. her name is . . . nevermind. she is gorgeous and fucking brilliant and SO, SO out of my league and i've worshipped her ever since we were lost in a van in manhattan together after visiting the sex toy store. i wonder if she remembers the handcuffs i liked and picked out for myself?

i have lots of crushes on lots of people. most of them (including the one mentioned above) have no clue i'm alive. that's not always a bad thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home