sarita rising

I'm resuscitating this blog for several reasons. It's early May 2008, I've been out of college for a year, the Amanda Marcotta/BfP/Seal Press/WAM blogosphere explosion just happened, and I have a lot of thoughts to process. We'll see where it goes.

Monday, August 30, 2004

thomas calvert wall may be dead

i'm sorry, i love that name. haven't heard from him since we parted ways, which is, okay, 2 days, and very busy ones at that. reading thomas's blog has effects on me: A) i want to write more, and be funnier (emily's has that effect too), and B) um, it makes me want to hug him and offer him therapy.


is it weird that i loathe watching movies during daytime?


. . . thomas just IMed me! he's not dead. i'm posting this anyway.

1 Comments:

Blogger Senator Wall said...

I'm alive, all right

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home