sarita rising

I'm resuscitating this blog for several reasons. It's early May 2008, I've been out of college for a year, the Amanda Marcotta/BfP/Seal Press/WAM blogosphere explosion just happened, and I have a lot of thoughts to process. We'll see where it goes.

Monday, February 28, 2005

dear universe -
fuck you. fuck you so much and so hard and so long you have internal damage. fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck YOU, universe.

how the fuck can you do this?

my friends had JUST healed. all the letters and the crying this week, it felt like closure. it felt like catharsis. it felt good. it's been 2 years since DAC's death, and now you kill one of his best friends?

how fucked up can you get?

i fucking hate you. now if you'll excuse me, i have to go back to tending the far-flung members of my extended family who are in even more pain this time around because of the cruel, sick, sadistic, fucked up irony.

i fucking hate you.
- sarah, who hates you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home