sarita rising

I'm resuscitating this blog for several reasons. It's early May 2008, I've been out of college for a year, the Amanda Marcotta/BfP/Seal Press/WAM blogosphere explosion just happened, and I have a lot of thoughts to process. We'll see where it goes.

Sunday, September 19, 2004

i'm a sinner, i'm a saint

i just ran up 5 flights of stairs clutching 4 of my damp bras. well, not clutching, more like twirling them on one of my fingers for all the world to see. the joys of college laundry.

i've done three immoral things lately and i'm not that sorry.

1) i bought a bra and wore it for like six hours and now i plan on trying to return it because it was expensive and i realized it's uncomfortable and doesn't make me any more seductive and i'd rather get a cheaper bra and underwear! i really want new underwear.

2) i took money for babysitting my godfather's kid, even though i happily would have done it for free, or for dinner. instead they paid me a ridiculously high amount, and gave me cab money. and i didn't take a cab, i took the subway. i'm justifying this by translating "cab money" into "lunch and subway money" in my head.

3) i know there was a third thing. making my parents buy me a plane ticket home? not doing any homework? i'll think on it. but there was definitely another one, and it wasn't my atrocious eating habits. maybe it was missing sarah in small part because i don't have any access to her, rather than appreciating the access i do have, to mana and emily and ed and everyone (and yes, i have been making yall pay more attention to me. sorry. except to mana, because A. we've barely talked to each other at all, and B. it's her job, damnit!).

1 Comments:

Blogger Senator Wall said...

o.O

Somewhere between the "kiddo" and the "everyone needs sexy underwear" bits I think Adam turned into a really wierd cross between Humphrey Bogart and Ron Jeremy...

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home