sarita rising

I'm resuscitating this blog for several reasons. It's early May 2008, I've been out of college for a year, the Amanda Marcotta/BfP/Seal Press/WAM blogosphere explosion just happened, and I have a lot of thoughts to process. We'll see where it goes.

Friday, September 17, 2004

the internet in my room doesn't work. le sigh.
mana and i have been incommunicado for days, which is a long time in wifetime.

i had a busy-ass week. tomorrow i will go to the city and hang out with Liam while his parents golf and i will get paid for it, or maybe they'll pay me in the form of dinner, or maybe both dinner and money, which would be cool. i am an SLC tour guide.

i have nothing to say, just checking in because i miss the internet. it's rainy. ed is en route to school. i wish i'd gotten to drive to school, with or without my dad. tonight i saw a certain kind of car and thought of one of my most recent crushes. 'cause i'm a sap like that.

. . . which brings me to the cool part of my post. the woman i love (TWIL) sat next to me in history class and kept her leg glued to mine nearly the entire time. even when i scooted away, thinking she just wanted more room. this had better mean she wants to hop into bed with me. i could use some bed-hopping right about now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Senator Wall said...

yeah, i...yeah, nothing to say really, just making my presence known to all like any good attention starved asshole

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home