sarita rising

I'm resuscitating this blog for several reasons. It's early May 2008, I've been out of college for a year, the Amanda Marcotta/BfP/Seal Press/WAM blogosphere explosion just happened, and I have a lot of thoughts to process. We'll see where it goes.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

reprint

dude, i'm not typing it again, or even copying and pasting. you wanna know the latest shit, look at my livejournal. my ID is the same there as here.

to sum up: there will always, always, ALWAYS be another girl, and she will ALWAYS win.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is the way I feel. Remember? BUt it really is too depressing to think this way so let us move on with our lives. Also if we are not put first and formost in these boys lives why do we like them anyway. Atleast it is another human he is putting above you and not drugs and alcohol talk about low.
Sarita

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home